Key Features of Workflow 360°’s Service Management Systemadmin
Workflow 360˚ is the first cloud-based Production Efficiency Platform created by three entrepreneurs with more than 60 years of collective experience in the automotive industry. The intuitive plugin works with your existing DMS and includes:
- An interactive route sheet
- Shop loading tool
- Service guest portal – add-on titled Service 360°
- Live service guest waiter board
- Sales/Service communication
Workflow 360˚’s dealer management service plugin provides direct communication between departments, which solves one of the biggest challenges and constraints that automotive dealerships face. Without this capability, dealerships lose thousands of dollars per month due to a lack of communication, workflow constraints, and lost time.
Benefits of Workflow 360°’s service management system
In our years of experience in the automotive industry, we’ve observed that the most significant issue that translates to profit loss is time. And the main reason for this time loss is a lack of communication capabilities between departments. While today’s automotive DMS is robust with all the features you need to manage a dealership, most lack an integrated feature that allows departments to communicate and have complete visibility of the service department’s workflow.
Below are just a few of the benefits that a DMS plugin offers:
- Communication in one place – The software populates data from your existing DMS and gathers it into one place. Team members have access to real-time reporting that shows where the vehicle is in the service cycle. Additionally, you can view the communication history between members attached to that job.
- A bird’s eye view of job progress – The dashboard provides complete visibility, which helps you identify where constraints are happening and where time is not being used efficiently. Monitoring the schedule and seeing where a service may be taking too long is a valuable tool that helps managers find and implement solutions immediately.
- Two-way communication with customers – Service advisors can send texts, photos, and videos to customers of their vehicle’s progress and for quick approvals on service recommendations. Data can be conveniently saved in one place on the cloud-based platform for easy access. This capability helps keep the job stack moving, minimize wasted time, and increase billable hours.
How a DMS plugin helps increase profits
Productivity loss is a service department’s most costly issue. Often, the problem is not due to a lack of skilled workers or proper management but constraints with technology and communication capabilities.
When a service department is lacking in productivity, some of the most common reasons are:
- A lack of automation in reporting
- No real-time updates
- Data stored in multiple locations, which can make reporting and accessing data time-consuming
- A disconnect between departments and the process because of an outdated DMS
- A constraint in the workflow that’s causing a bottleneck in the process
For busy dealerships, every second counts. And the profit lies in time saved with an efficient process and smooth workflow.
Workflow 360° helps departments communicate with each other, build and monitor processes, and helps people do their jobs with as little constraints as possible. A DMS service plugin increases your dealership’s profits by fine-tuning internal and external communication.
Why choose Workflow 360°?
Our company is about the PX, the people experience, doing whatever it takes to make your jobs less complicated. Workflow 360° frees you from inefficient processes, allowing you to focus on the critical components of your job. Our exciting product is built with the latest technology, enabling you to achieve business flow and success. Contact us today for more information.